Allan has been really busy with the construction and opening of the State Street McDonald's. It is located on 15th South and State. They finally opened this last Thursday and hopefully his 6 day work weeks are over and we can have him back a bit more. He needs to see the foot doctor, he is to the point of limping now and so I fear surgery is in the future. His problem is Platar Fasciitis.
Logan is doing great in school. This last term he achieved a 4.0! He will be honored Tuesday for being the Student of the month and also will attend a dinner for the National Honor Society. He is doing really well. He was asked to the Sadies dance at school (the theme is Beauty and the Geek) His acceptance to her was in a picture... he had his face painted and in the feathers a yes was hidden. See if you can find it.

Levi is doing well to! He loves school and has enjoyed his swing out back alot. Its just sad now since the snow has hit that he will have to move indoors!
As for myself, well, I have applied and received my business license for my new endeavor "Regina's" ~ I will do Prom and Evening dress rentals along with my sewing and alterations. Just trying to prepare for the time that Levi and I hang out 24/7 -- which will be June of 2011.
Hopefully I will be better in updating things here!

No comments:
Post a Comment