
On May 11th Allan & I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary. To celebrate this milestone Allan asked me what I would like to do. I told him I wanted to walk on the beach. I failed to narrow it down, so he quickly suggested the Great Salt Lake. Needless to say, we did NOT go there!
I started planning for this week back in January. It was really fun to find wonderful places to stay right on the beach with a beachfront view! We stayed in Seaside, Lincoln City, Newport and Eugene. We loved every minute.
We had a great time, even soaking wet from our walk on the beach in Lincoln City. Not even the rain was going to ruin this trip! We saw all the lighthouses from Astoria to Florence, along with many beaches and other fun places to visit.
A HUGE thanks goes to Karen, my sister for taking on the enormous task of watching the boys. She is a wonderful sister and an awesome Aunt! Thanks Karen, the boys loved it.
I also want to thank my wonderful husband for putting up with me for 25 years. He is the man of my dreams! He is everything I ever wanted and more. I am truly grateful for his love and support.
Allan, I love you more today than yesterday, and less than tomorrow! ~ Thanks!




3 comments:
happy anniversary to two of the most wonderful people i know. <3
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I loved the pics you shared. HAppy Anniversary I love you both so much!!!
Happy 25th Anniversary! What a neat vacation too. Love you!
Post a Comment