I was tagged on Facebook and thought I would share my 25 things....
1. I am married to the most awesomely talented Man!!! 25 years in May!
2. I love to do alterations, yet dislike sewing from a pattern.
3. I made my own wedding dress and won 1st place and Best of Show in the County Fair.
4. I miss all a dollar trips with my sister Laura.
5. I have only lived within 5 mile radius of my childhood home all my life (except 8 months when I was at USU)
6. I went to an Institute dance with someone else, the night before Allan proposed to me.
7. I currently work for an Alien.
8. I never dated until I was out of High School.
9. I LOVE technology. It makes life so much better.
10. Little kids scare me… I think that’s why I am in Primary now.
11. I love getting together with my sisters and having fun!
12. I had a nephrostomy tube for 4 ½ months! YUCK! (If you don’t know what it is… don’t ask.)
13. I love garlic and dark Chocolate (but NOT together)!
14. I laugh until I cry whenever I watch “Hot Rod”.
15. I have a pituitary tumor…. And lost my humor…. At least that’s what Al says.
16. My sister Brenda will not ride on the wave runner with me any more… I guess flying off was bad.
17. My brother Dale built his own plane.
18. I have sat on a plane on the tarmac for over 5 hours in Atlanta.
19. I have walked on Black Sands Beach in Hawaii!
20. The first time I flew on a plane I was 17 and went to visit my sister Karen in Sacramento.
21. I have never smoked, drank or taken illegal drugs. (okay had one sip of cheap champagne…. Horrible!) Yes, I am a good girl! And proud of it.
22. Is my favorite number.
23. I don’t like to be around people who always have to “one up” your story.
24. I pick at my fingers (sometimes until they bleed)… yes Al it is hereditary!
25. I am very blessed to have great friends and family.

1 comment:
I have known you my whole life and I prob found out more about you by reading this. That's sad :( But I thought the picking fingers was a funny thing cause mom does the same thing and we always get so mad at her for it..... it is hereditary hu!?
Post a Comment