My brother Dale is a very talented guy!
He would be the first to deny it, but he truly amazes me.
He can do almost anything. When I was just a little girl, he
rigged my radio, so that he could break in and say things.
When my friends came over, we were in my room listening to
my radio and he broke in and said that I had won some
wonderful prize. My friends fell for it! I still don't
know how he did that, but it was really fun!
He also would electrified the door knobs - I don't think mom
approved of that one too much.
His latest endeavor (that I am aware of) is the
plane he built.

Yes I typed it in right, he built it. I believe it's an RV9.
I know he has put in many many hours, but I believe the
end product is worth it! He had it here in SLC for a
couple of months to have it painted.
They did an awesome job!
Thanks for the picture, Dale!
You will have to take me for a ride in it some day.
Glad your my brother!
Love You!!
Sissy

3 comments:
wow i never realized how smart uncle dale is. that is awesome. thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing. I really dont know my uncle as well as I would like to so this was nice to read. I too want a ride in his plane some day!
hahahaah...that radio rigging thing sounds like something russell would have done to me. or vice versa. the electrified door knobs are def. russell's cup of tea.
that's pretty funny. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment