Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!!!! 2008 .... can you believe it?

Well, I have not blogged for awhile, life just seems to get pretty hectic around the holidays! So here is a small update on Christmas Day....
The Tree & Presents....


Then the opening....

Levi really enjoys the opening of presents -- we cannot leave presents

under the tree... or they will be opened. He had a great Christmas!




Logan wanted a cell phone for Christmas. Well we are not ready for a cell phone so,

Allan picked him up one at Best Buy.... a Gift Card that looks like a cell phone.... Fee humor!



Allan & I had a great Christmas! Fun time spent with family and friends!


My Gifts to the boys were quilts.... I am pretty proud of them, Logan's took

me so many hours, I stopped counting. But he really loves it. I wanted

it to look like a huge baseball, I think it worked.


The back is a blue ticking...

Levi's is a quilt of many colors and cars... His favorites. He loves to cuddle up in blankets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your house was so pretty! and you did a smashing job on the quilts! turned out beautiful..